Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | April 2016
Between Vinitaly and the Wine Spectator Grand Tour, Davies Vineyards’ 2012 “Jamie” Cabernet Sauvignon release and the Domaine Leflaive events in NYC, Wilson Daniels has been making an impression on more than one continent. As we welcome the month of May, the momentum continues with another wave of exciting events and new opportunities. Let’s make it count: Share pictures and commentary from the happenings in your market on social media — Instagram, Twitter and Facebook — and let’s keep the conversation going! Don’t forget to tag @wilsondaniels.
A few of the juicy details…
- hot press: Château Gassier’s 946 Côtes de Provence-Sainte-Victoire was James Molesworth’s wine of note in his Provençal rosé reviews in Wine Spectator
- did you know? RouteStock just released the new Sauvignon Blanc! From the Napa Valley, the wine also carries the Route 29 label (along with the RouteStock Cabernet Sauvignon)
- calendar of events: Hyde de Villaine welcomed 180 collectors and sommeliers to the winery in Napa Valley for a retrospective tasting of the flagship Chardonnay with Aubert de Villaine and Larry Hyde
- food & wine pairing: Three rosé and white wine pairings that are sure to impress the mothers out there for Sunday brunch this Mother’s Day
- creative services’ corner: The Italians Are Coming! video is live. Check it out on the WD website: wilsondaniels.com/about-us/news-and-videos/news/9018.
Enjoy the extract! The WD PRess (April 2016) is also available on LinkedIn — linkedin.com/company/wilson-daniels.