Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | December 2016 – Best of the Best… a Year in Review
Happy New Year! … and welcome back from the flurry of holiday cheer!
We hope you enjoy the “best of the best… a year in review,” over the past 12 months our portfolio has received a variety of endorsements and critical acclaim from top-ranking journalists, sommeliers and wine personalities nationally and internationally. We encourage you to pass this along to your network of contacts – it’s a sales tool that validates why doing business with Wilson Daniels and our partners is second to none!
A few of the juicy details…
• greetings from the president: Rocco Lombardo announces the spirit of giving with a donation to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.
• hot press: Wilson Daniels portfolio earned more than 375 (90+) scores in 2016 – that translates into more than 30 (90+) scores in a 30-day period, annually. See the extended list of top-rated wines as featured in the Wine Spectator, The Wine Advocate, Vinous, Wine Enthusiast and many more…
• year in review: A picture paints a 1,000 words… a gallery of images highlighting moments in 2016 that capture the essence of our portfolio – see top events, top tastings and top of the list (the world’s best wine list).
• welcome to the family: New winery partners, fresh faces and a whole new WDW team.
• social media: 2016 comes to a close and social media is more powerful than ever. A quick roundup of the year’s most popular posts!