Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | December 2015
Another year has come and gone, and now it’s time to charge full steam ahead into 2016. But first, a bit of reflection is in order: WD, alongside our distinguished winery and spirits partners, have made some major achievements and successes over the past 12 months (catch a glimpse in the attached pages). We hope that you’ve enjoyed the first few installments of the PRess newsletter and look forward to bringing you more juicy details in 2016.
For now, here are a few from December…
- hot press: Champagne Gosset 2002 CELEBRIS Extra Brut gets 96 points from Vinous
- awards and recognition: RouteStock Cellars receives Double Gold (2013 Carneros Chardonnay) and Gold (2014 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir) at the 2015 Grand Harvest Awards
- calendar of events: WD hosts Alder Yarrow at the St. Helena offices for “The Essence of Wine” book signing, earning a lot of local buzz
- what people are saying: Eric Asimov talks about the Royal Tokaji 2008 Red Label in the New York Times
- food and wine pairing: Roger Voss finds the ideal wine pairing for Lobster with Creamy Mushroom Risotto — Gosset’s NV Grande Réserve Brut — in Wine Enthusiast’s “Best of the Year” issue
Enjoy the extract… and have a safe and happy New Year!