Blanco Granito, Rías Baixas — 2020
- Appellation: DO Rías Baixas
- Composition: 100% Albariño
- Soil: The sandy textured terrain is made of granite rock formations where the soils have a low water holding capacity and drain swiftly. The soils derive from alluvial-colluvial Quaternary deposits.
In Rías Baixas, 2020 was a rainy year, with the precipitation spread across the year. The start of the year was warm, which brought the budding forward, and May and June saw higher then normal temperatures, bringing the harvest date forward.
- Fermentation: In granito vats under controlled temperature
- Maceration: 2 hours of skin contact
- Aging: 8 months spent on its lees in the same granite vats, followed by another 8 months of lees aging in stainless steel
- Bottled: July 2022
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- TA: 8.15 g/L
- p H: 3.13
- RS: 0.6 g/L