Bianco Infinito, Fior D’Arancio Colli Euganei DOCG – 2016
The infinity symbol represents the “infinite” amount of surprises this wine delivers throughout the years. The wine’s label is fashioned after the shape of a volcano, reminiscent of its volcanic origins. In fact, it is the volcanic soil that differentiates this wine from other muscats.
- Appellation: Colli Euganei DOCG
- Size: 2 hectares (4.94 acres)
- Soil: Volcanic and chalky
- Elevation: 180 meters (590 feet) above sea level
- Density: 4,000 vines/hectare (1,619 vines/acre)
- Harvest Date(s): Hand harvested during the second week of September
- Fermentation: Cold maceration on the skins, depending on the origin of the grapes, from a few hours up to 3 days. Simple pressing and static sedimentation. Fermentation with autochthonous yeasts, fermentation at 16°C for about 18 days.
- Aging: In steel tanks, for 10 months
- Varietal Composition: 100% Moscato Giallo (Yellow Muscat)
- Production (in cases): 1,050 cases (12/750ml)
- Cases Imported: 165 (12/750ml)
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- TA: 5.5 g/l
- p H: 3.34
- RS: 0.3 g/l
Straw yellow, stand outs for its aromatic personality and elegance. The bouquet presents floral notes of magnolia, orange blossom, fruity nose of peaches, yellow fruit, citrus fruit and aromatic herbs. Softness and richness on the palate thanks to a well-balanced acidity and a tasty closure that makes the final complex and pleasant at the same time. Elegant and very persistent, versatile in its pairing. Ideal for batter vegetables, soups based with pumpkin, legumes and mushrooms, risotto and first courses with peas, asparagus and with spontaneous herbs in general, together with white meat and fresh cheeses.