Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru “Aux Beaux Bruns” — 2021
The plot “Aux Beaux Bruns” is situated at the North of the village and just below “Les Groseilles” climate.
- Viticulture: Currently undergoing Organic Conversion
- Soil: Pebbly
- Exposure: East, South-East
- Fermentation: Partial whole cluster fermentation with daily punch downs for a 19 day vatting period
- Barrel Aging: 16 months in French oak barrels- 40-50% new oak
- Filtration: Light filtration using the lenticular module process
- Fining: No Fining
- Varietal Composition: Pinot Noir
- Alcohol: 13.5%
Bright garnet red color with purple highlights. The nose is particularly expressive and reveals complex aromas of ripe fruit and spices, roasted and smoked notes.
On the palate, this wine is very fine and elegant with hints of berries (blackberry), spices, and discreet wooden aromas. Its length is remarkable.