Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru “Les Fuées” — 2021
The “Les Fuées” parcel is situated in the North of the village, just after Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru.
- Viticulture: Currently undergoing Organic Conversion
- Size: 0.19 ha
- Vine Age: Years planted: 1944, 2011
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Exposure: East, South-East
- Fermentation: Partial whole cluster fermentation with daily punch downs for a 19 day vatting period
- Barrel Aging: 16 months in French oak barrels- 40-50% new oak
- Filtration: Light filtration using the lenticular module process
- Fining: No Fining
- Alcohol: 13.5%
Intense ruby red hue. The nose reveals intense and complex aromas of ripe fruits underpinned by a touch of smoke and spice. The smooth attack gives way to a full-bodied, elegant palate.