Pouilly-Fuissé En Vigneraie – 2021
- Vineyards: Pouilly-Fuissé; En Vigneraie
- Size: 1 parcel 0.234 hectares (0.88 acres)
- Vine Age: Planted in 1996
- Soil: Shallow calcareous clay at the foothill of the Roche de Solutre; Precocious vineyard
- Exposure: Southern
Hand harvested, sorted and pressed in Mâcon, the wine is decanted over night and then brought back to Puligny for both fermentation and aging at the Domaine.
- Barrel Fermentation: 100% oak barrel fermentation
- Aging: 12 months in oak, then 6 months in stainless steel vat before bottling.
- Filtration: Very light filtration