Rosso, Venice – 2016
- Size: 2.85 hectares (7.04 acres)
- Soil: Lagoon, silty-sandy, slightly chalky
- Orientation: East to west, flat and level
- Exposure: 3 meters
- Density: 1,300 vines/hectare (3,212 vines/acre)
- Training: Spur-pruned cordon
- Harvest Date(s): End of September
- Yields: 0.90 Kg per plant
- Fermentation: In steel tanks at 25° C
- Maceration: 25 days
- Aging: 12 months in barrique 'first and second use of French oak'
- Varietal Composition: 82% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol: 14%
Its color is intense ruby in color with violet highlights. Its nose exhibits aromas of wildflowers from the lagoon with dark wild berries and a complex expression of dark chocolate, sweet spices, and herbs. The palate is fresh and firm with a voluptuous texture with notes of licorice and peppermint. Its finish is long, intense, and savory. Rosso Venissa has a long prospect ahead.