Rully 1er Cru – 2021
- Vineyards: Rully Premier Cru
- Size: 2 parcels: 2ha (4.94 acres)
- Vine Age: planted in 1950 and 1990
- Soil: Calcareous clay
Hand harvested, sorted and pressed in Mâcon, the wine is decanted over night and then brought back to Puligny for both fermentation and aging at the Domaine.
- Fermentation: In oak barrels; 20% (new).
- Aging: 12 months in oak, then 6 months in stainless steel vat before bottling.
- Filtration: Very light filtration
- Fining: Homeopathic
- Varietal Composition: 100% Chardonnay