Cuvée Rosé – Non-Vintage
- Appellation: Veneto
- Location: On top of steep hills
- Elevation: 50-250 meters (164-820 feet)
- Exposure: South
- Training: Spurred cordon and double arched cane
- Harvest Date(s): From the second half of August to the first half of September, depending on the grape variety
A brief period of maceration gives the wine its slightly pink color and determines the action of the aromatic varietal substances that bring out the grapes’ floral, fruity and surprisingly typical characteristics. The long and gradual fermentation cycle together with a sustained period in the presence of yeasts, both in the wine and during re-fermentation, confers delicacy and elegance on this cuveé and makes it persistent on the palate.
- Fermentation: Stainless-steel tanks for 15 days at 16 C (61 F) // Second Fermentation: Charmat method in autoclaves
- Maceration: Cold, for 12-36 hours
- Varietal Composition: 50% Merlot, 50% Pinot Noir (made from mostly estate fruit)
- Production (in cases): 13,300 (12/750)
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- TA: 5.5g/L
- RS: 10g/L
Delicate rose color with fine and persistent perlage. Elegant, complex bouquet on the nose with scents of rose, hints of fresh fruits and lychees. The sip is full, sapid, harmonious, with a well-balanced acidity.
Jeio Cuvée Rosé – Non-Vintage – James Suckling – 91 Points
A juicy and flavorful rosé sparkling wine with dried cherry and strawberry aromas. Medium body, soft and fresh. Clean and lively. Drink now.
Jeio Brut Rosé – NV – James Suckling – 92 Points
A deliciously fruity and dry sparkling wine with melon, light strawberry and citrus aromas and flavors. Full-bodied, tight and fruity. Fresh finish. Serious character to this. Bottled in 2018.